Home

  info@palanc.com

PAL Pool League

Statistics Scoresheet Schedule Contact All Links Pool Photos
Faceboook Join A Team

The Players Association of Lancaster (PAL) is the culmination of years of league operation and playing in operated leagues in the Lancaster area. Complete transparency is the key... and is what PAL offers with detailed statistics posted for all to see. We've been around the block a few times and in operation under a series of different pool league headings since the mid 90's (on the net since 2004). Databases stretch back starting with Lanco BCA then PABCA and Lancaster Co. Nine Ball and now PAL. We are built of players for players to promote the sport here in Lancaster.

SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT DATES @ The Ephrata Amvets
- Dec 2nd thru 4th 2016
- March 3rd thru 5th 2017

Sessions start every 16 weeks
click here for schedules

CONTACT NOW TO JOIN

PAL Pool League

Showdown Tournament

NEXT SHOWDOWN pays $1900.00 1st Place $$$ (with only 13 teams)
view some action photos of past events

10 Team Approximate League Model

  • $35 x 10 teams x 16 weeks = $5600
  • plus 80 memberships / greens fees for tournament @ $10 = $800
  • minus $5 per week op / sec fee = $800
  • minus pool tables setup fee for the tournament
  • Payouts at the tournament (all teams paid even down to last)
    • $1600 1st place
    • $800 2nd place
    • $400 3rd and 4th place
    • $200 5th and 6th place
    • $100 7th thru 10th place

PAL Pool Tournament

Players Association offers:

  • League to payback approx 75% to the players the other 25% goes towards
      • operation fees which are ONLY $5 per team per week
  • Posted detailed statistics weekly (usually within 48 hours or sooner)
  • Sandbagging Prohibited - click here for details
  • Support - whether by phone, text, or email all handled timely and efficiently
  • 16 week sessions
  • All teams are in the playoffs
  • Cost to play is $7 per player $35 per team paid bi-weekly
  • Handicap league so players will have to play good to win.
  • PAL races to your handicap similar to APA or TAP.  Lowest rating a 2, highest an 8.
  • 26 point handicap limit. 5 player teams play starts at 7:00pm
  • League travels within the county of Lancaster
  • Players from other leagues will start with their existing handicap
  • No more than 2 A players per night per team (7/8 = A)
  • MVP Tournaments same weekend as the playoffs.
  • $100 credit to any existing team that is responsible for signing up a new team

[Home] [Scoresheet] [Photos] [Contact]
[Rules] [Host Locations] [Registration]